What are the ZOIA Sampler requirements?
Modified on: Mon, 15 May, 2023 at 12:11 PM
- SD Card needs to be FAT32 formatted
- If it isn't, you can format in the Config menu
- Files have to be 48kHz / 16bit Stereo WAV files to work
- WAV files have to be in the root folder or one folder past the root folder of the SD card (no nested folders!)
- WAV files must be present (and SD Card plugged into the pedal) at boot time in order to be available as an option for the sampler
- Alternatively, you can generate the file list through the Config menu
- Max. WAV file length is 10 minutes
- Sampler DSP usage increases with increased playback speed
- Sampler DSP usage slightly higher in recording/overdub than in playback
- We can only show ~64 list items at a time so we are capped at a maximum of 64 directories each with a maximum of 64 files to choose from on the sampler
- It's Beta firmware so SAVE PATCHES OFTEN!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.