Below are instructions on how to update the firmware on your Echosystem. Attached are the firmware files and the changelog. If you'd like to download old firmwares, they can be found here: https://support.empresseffects.com/support/solutions/articles/1000294796-old-firmware-versions-for-the-echosystem
How to upgrade your Echosystem's firmware
1) download the firmware file from below. It should have the format eeesXXXX.bin where the XXXX is replaced by the version number.
2) copy the file to the root directory of a high-capacity SD card that's been formatted FAT32.
3) insert the SD card then power on the pedal. (which may look like a reverb but is actually an Echosystem in disguise)
4) The preset LEDs should marquee yellow for a bit, then all turn green when the update is complete.
5) remove sd card, cycle the pedal's power, and you're good!